Design and Build
Whether you're looking to add space to your home or improve the value of your property changing the design or layout of your home is a major investment. If you're looking to create an extension, convert your loft or re-configure your internal space, Scottish Home Show 2013 is crammed full of products, services and advice to suit all needs and budgets.
- Architects; Conservatories; Driveways; Finance – banks, building societies; House builders; Insurance; Solicitors; Surveyors; Windows
Everyone has their own individual, taste and style when it comes to home interiors. From urban minimalist living spaces, to shabby chic bedrooms. Scottish Home Show 2013 is sure to inspire those all important finishing touches including flooring, paints, furnishings and lighting.
- Interior design; Soft furnishings (bedding, fabric, cushions); Decorations; Lighting; Flooring; Furniture; Wallpapers; Home office; Fireplaces; TV’s and IT domestic control.
Kitchens and Bathrooms
From stunning kitchen spaces to sublime bathrooms to bedroom sanctuaries and cutting edge appliances, you'll discover the latest innovative products, stylish design, space saving solutions and fixtures and fittings to fit your needs and budget.
- Aqua panels; Bathrooms; Colleges (training, apprenticeships, demos); Flooring; Heaters and Fans; Kitchen Transformations; Kitchenware; Kitchen gadgets; Jacuzzi; New Kitchens; Showers; Tiling; Worktops; White goods.
DIY and Gadgets
Technology now plays a major part in how we work, rest and play. The DIY and Gadgets Zone will cover all the components of today’s lifestyle demands and innovative technologies to make your home life easier – and more fun!
- Building merchants; Health and Safety; Plumbing suppliers; Roofing; Security - gates and alarms; Timber; Tools.
Gardens and Outside Space
At Scottish Home Show 2013 you can pick up inspiration on how to bring the outside in and create an outdoor space that you’ll want to spend time in, whether you are looking to create an outdoor entertaining space or a simple rural garden. You may even find that improving your garden could add value to your property.
- External/security lighting; Decking; Garden centres; Garden machinery; Gardeners and garden maintenance, including grass; Greenhouses; Hot tubs; Landscape design; Patios; Ponds; Plants and trees; Sheds and log cabins; Tree surgeons